So this is based on my own experiences hehe. No opinion needed.
- Freshmen Walk – The traditional passing thru the Arch of the Centuries and this is followed by a concert(usually different bands etc). The freshmen walk last year has bene postponed for 3 times (I guess) but it’s still fun. :’)
- Your own department’s acquaintance party - I didn’t attend ours so this is not based on my experience wahahah…… but my prof said that it’s one of the nights of their life. This happens outside the campus. (well it depends but ours last year happened off campus)
- Paskuhan - Gahhhhd really really nice fireworks :> And great food. And as the saying goes, “No pain, no gain.” You need to line up for so loooooong to get free lechon. Hahhaha. Last year there’s this pre-paskuhan party (I guess it’s parokya ni edgar and…. i forgot the other one) then the Paskuhan. (a lot lot more bands and artists) And I hope, please, make the last band worth waiting for. Heehee if you know what I mean…. cos Idk the last band last year and Idk their songs :((
- University Week - Tho some profs still hold classes, the neocentennial concert last year is a blast. So expect more than the Paskuhan ;) Srsly more more more artists and bands. As far as I can remember, Jaya, Arnel Pineda, John Lapus, Ciara Sotto, the sister of karylle (I forgot her name but I remember her), Side A, Sarah Geronimo and otherssssss performed last year. The fireworks too!! It’s great ;)
- College Week - Week long celebration and sometimes it’s boring but I guess it’s the perfect timing to mingle with your blockies. Haha. Last year in engineering, we also had fireworks. Tho not as extravagant as neocentennial’s and paskuhan’s, it’s still nice. :-) There are a lot of pakulos too depending on your college and do not be excited about the parade that will take place around the campus. It’s boring and nakakaitim =P I guess arki has the Arki ball. :-)
But you know, you may think that college is a little hell here on Earth, but it’s also fun! You just have to be yourself, make friends, study hard, enjoy and have a memorable freshman year ;)
shiningrounder replied to your post: Now I have to force myself to study even when I’m…
Zayn leaving a recording studio; April 22nd 2011
“I am just not used to going with the trend. I don’t know, I’m just different.”
Now I have to force myself to study even when I’m not in the right mood. I seriously can’t do this. Why do people have to be so annoying. Why does the world have to be so annoying. I NEED SOME GOODNESS ABOUT SOMETHING HERE.